Monday 25 August 2014

Ronaldo Lambshanks


Our neighbour's ewes have presented them with 23 lambs so far, many of these are sets of twins and one set of triplets. Ronaldo Lambshanks was one of the triplets and mum rejected him, so our neighbours are having to bottle feed him. I visited yesterday and found their two boys teaching the lamb to play football! Their final ewe who is about to give birth was wandering around looking like a baahing sofa. My neighbour thinks she has four or five ready to produce. Ouch.

On the walk home from their farm, I put my foot down a rabbit hole and now have a beautifully twisted ankle. Thankfully I was wearing hiking boots at the time, so the ankle had a bit of support when it fell down. Unfortunately, I am no fairy to land gracefully.

Sigh

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie!!
    Sorry to hear about your ankle - feel better soon :(

    ReplyDelete