Tuesday 11 March 2014

Clerk of works

Both my husband and I are still recovering from the Auckland trip. Getting out into the garden and doing something physical has to be a good way to counteract the post traumatic stress of the traffic and driving. This morning I was ably assisted by our eldest cat. He isn't doing too well - he has had problems with his thyroid for six years, which has been controlled by medication. Now the medication is in worldwide short supply, so we are trying to "medicate" him with a restricted diet. I don't think it is working.

Anyhow, the two of us were out raking leaves this morning (a first for me, it is 20 years since I lived in a country with a real autumn).


The Mahoe trees are starting to blossom and there is a low frequency hum around the place with the bees.

Ah, I feel soooo much better!

1 comment: