Monday 2 January 2017

Chicken wrangling

I am chicken sitting for our neighbouring farm. They have about a dozen free range girls who are very amusing. This morning I got a royal telling off by one madam who had to be man handled off her eggs in the chicken house. She swore and cursed at me, and the girls clucking around my feet just seem to be laughing at me being sworn at. Very undignified for both of us. The cow in the paddock just rolled her eyes.


Walking back from disgruntled chicken, I found a birds nest on the floor, which had fallen out of a very tall macrocarpa. It was woven with wool from the sheep in the same field.


And on the road away from the farm I got a few more raindrop photos.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a picturesque day! I hope your gorgeous photos made up for the abuse you suffered by that chicken :)

    ReplyDelete